TAKE NOTICE that the Charter Township of Vienna Board intends to apply to the Michigan Natural Resource Trust Fund for the following projects:
- Renovation of the Clio Area Bike Path described as approximately 3/8 of a mile of a portion immediately adjoining Neff Road
The application for said grant will be discussed and public comment can be heard during a regular meeting of the Charter Township of Vienna Board via Zoom on March 8, 2021 at 5:30PM. Any member of the public may participate in this meetings as follows:
To view the agenda visit our website at:
To watch live visit our website at:
The public may send public comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Vienna Township, C/O Michelle Falardeau, 3400 W. Vienna Road, Clio, MI 48420 by March 8, 2021 at 4:30PM
In order to speak by telephone during the meeting, please sign up no later than March 8, 2021 at 4:30PM by doing the following:
- Call 810-564-7077;
- Leave name, spelling of name, address and telephone number on voicemail;
- Each participant will be called to join the meeting to speak;
- Staff will call the speaker during the public comment portion of the meeting and they will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. At the end of three (3) minutes, the line will be disconnected.
- After the telephonic speakers are finished, emailed public comments will be read by staff.