Road Work in Vienna Township
The Genesee County Road Commission will continue chip seal operations on Wednesday, June 7 on the following roads:
1. Henderson Rd. (Lake Rd. to Willard Rd.)
2. Washburn Rd. (Howell Rd. to Sister Lake Rd.)
3. Jennings Rd. (Vienna Rd. to Lake Rd.)
4. Seymour Rd. (Vienna Rd. to Farrand Rd.)
5. Seymour Rd. (Vienna Rd. to Dodge Rd.)
6. Carpenter Rd. (Duffield Rd. to Seymour Rd.)
7. Coldwater Rd. (McKinley Rd. to Linden Rd.)
Crews will work from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Traffic may be temporarily detoured on some roadways. Motorists are advised to expect delays and to seek an alternate route.
Please remember to drive 35 mph or slower on freshly chip sealed roads.
As road projects are scheduled, we will post the information here when it is received or click below to sign up for our messaging alerts!
Sign up for Vienna Township's messaging alert and never miss a notification!
Click here to sign up.