GARAGE SALE/RUMMAGE SALE REGULATIONS:
- Sales at a parcel of property are not to exceed four consecutive days. Weather shall not be a determining factor for any extension of any sale.
- No more than three (3) sales for a parcel of property may be conducted during any calendar year.
- No garage sale should be operated before 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m. on any day.
- Any temporary signs advertising the garage sale may not be in the road right-of-way or on private property without the express consent of the owner and must be removed within 24 hours after the completion of the garage sale.
- Adequate parking must be designated to not obstruct the roadway or neighboring driveways.
Any person who violates these regulations shall be guilty of misdemeanor 4.01, Article III, of Garage Sale Ordinance (No. 451).